This year end holiday's really mundane and I finally get to use computer at my mother's office. Done my maths homework and summarized half a chapter of Social Studies, which makes me pretty sastisfied. Anyway, just found out yesterday, I got the subject combination that I opted for, so I'm rather determined to work harder next year to get better results. :] Melissa, Charlene, Rebekah, JieXin, KiangYong got into the same combi too! At least there are still basketballers in the class, like finally! :)
Bought all my new books which are almost twice as thick as my present textbooks! And it all summed up to about two hundred dollars. Planned to do CIP during this holidays, and probably next wekk if possible with YINGTONG! There's supposed to be a 6B gathering partially organized as the venue and activities are alerady planned, just that we could not find a suitable day that majority would turn up, saddening. Spending this few days watching television, doing loads of homework, kumon, practising the piano and sleeping. And basketball. Friendly with Kranji next week! I hope I'll get to play. Didn't make it into the HongKong trip team, so shall work hard to try to get selected to play in the B division next year. Starting on the new textbooks already, and trying to finish all my homework to keep myself busy. :(
Went out with parents last weekend and bought new shirts and the nice sandals at Heeren! Grandma also came, so we brought her to Orchard and we walked in the streets and window shopped. Daddy saw some HSBC roadshow and asked my mum to spin the wheel to get the free gifts, amd suddenly, a whole crowd of people swarmed there too! Typical Singaporeans, haha. *no offence* Then we went for dinner with cousins before going home. Yesterday, I went to watch the movie "Sing To The Dawn" with my lovely brother and I found it a real nice show. At my mum's office now, and I was offered the position of a manager...
of the cupboards, where I had to place files in the cupboard, then I did homework and slacked. Had nice DimSum lunch with mummy and AuntieIrene. It's freezing here in the office! Ooh, and heard Obama has became the new USA president. :)
alright, mum has to use the computer now, bye for now and happy holidays! :) well, don't forget me :P
and oh, the fav song I'm currently addicted to now, heh.
[Shane:] I wanna know Who ever told you I was letting go The only joy that I have ever known Girl, they were lying Just look around And all of the people that we used to know Have just given up, they wanna let it go But we're still trying So you should know this love we share was never made to die I'm glad we're on this one way street just you and I Just you and I
[All:] I'm never gonna say goodbye Cos I never wanna see you cry I swore to you my love would remain And I swear it all over again and I I'm never gonna treat you bad Cos I never wanna see you sad I swore to share your joy and your pain And I swear it all over again {shane}all over again
{shane} Some people say That everything has got its place in time Even the day must give way to the night But I'm not buying Cos in your eyes I see a love that burns eternally And if you see how beautiful you are to me You'll know I'm not lying Sure there'll be times we wanna say goodbye But even if we try There are some things in this life won't be denied Won't be denied
[All:] I'm never gonna say goodbye Cos I never wanna see you cry I swore to you my love would remain And I swear it all over again and I I'm never gonna treat you bad Cos I never wanna see you sad I swore to share your joy and your pain And I swear it all over again
[Mark:] The more I know of you is the more I know I love you And the more that I'm sure I want you forever and ever more And the more that you love me, the more that I know Oh that I'm never gonna let you go Gotta let you know that I
[All:] I'm never gonna say goodbye [Mark:] (I'm never gonna say goodbye) [All:] Cos I never wanna see you cry [Mark:] (never wanna see you cry) All: I swore to you my love would remain And I swear it all over again and I [Mark:] (swear it all over again and I) [All:] I'm never gonna treat you bad [Mark:] (never gonna treat you bad) [All:] Cos I never wanna see you sad [Mark:] (never wanna see you sad) [All:] I swore to share your joy and your pain [Mark:] (oh no, oh no) [All:] And I swear it all over again
BYE!
Tagboard
Profile
VICTORIAAAAA,
and so love me like this. I am totally an element that you'd never ever known,
you can't find it in the periodic table cause no one has even found it- I explode in
your face just like potassium when it touches water, it's really explosive, you should really run
away first before I do spark into flames and burn you alive!
Music is my forte and mathematics' just awesome.
I'm fourteen and straight.
I love God, my family, cousins 3R3, Ecos, NASCouncil. :) Books are my inspirations yo!
I have an average IQ which makes me more stupid than stupid. MAKE SENSE? :D
okay, I don't usually do. I love Music O !
and New Moon ,Harry Potter Movie is coming out soon!
I want to get into JC!! if I really can buck up for my 'O's and get a degree in music and business some day.
I hope to have friends because school gets kinda bad.
I want to be happy everyday. -- :)
Other stuffs are very much for me to know and you to find out. Good day! :}