Hey people! I'm back!-,--,-
EOYs starts tomorrow!
which is English Paper, then HMT paper.
Which is also the same for Friday.
Thus, it can be concluded that,
I will be on hiatus till the week after,
which would be someday after 10Oct,
which would be my last and most wonderful paper,
Mathematics!
haha, Wish me luck for my paper.:)
Anyway, JIAYOUS TO ALL FOR EOYs!
and hope everyone passes with flying colors
and to 2R4s,
to get into the subject combinations that they want.
I'm getting Physics, I think.
Meanwhile,
this subject combination thought
shall be dumped right to the back of my brain,
as I need to study and think about nothing else.:)
I haveeeeeeeeeeeeee to score well for streaming this year,
or all my efforts of studying these days
would go to waste.
lol. :D
Okay, I finished my homework for today,
and I'm over the moon!
hahaha!:)
there's chinese tuition for tonights.ahh!
okay, bye peeps.
ALL THE BEST FOR EOY:Dand i realised I got back quite a few times that i was supposed to be on hiatus.:Dbye.