Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high. There's a land that i heard of Once in a lullaby. Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream Really do come true.
Someday i'll wish upon a star and Wake up where the clouds are far Behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops, Away above the chimney tops. That's where you'll find me.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow, Why then - oh, why can't i? Why then - oh, why can't i? If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, Why, oh, why can't i?
Connie Talbot is really super cute! :) And I think the lyrics are really meaningful. :DD bye.
Tagboard
Profile
VICTORIAAAAA,
and so love me like this. I am totally an element that you'd never ever known,
you can't find it in the periodic table cause no one has even found it- I explode in
your face just like potassium when it touches water, it's really explosive, you should really run
away first before I do spark into flames and burn you alive!
Music is my forte and mathematics' just awesome.
I'm fourteen and straight.
I love God, my family, cousins 3R3, Ecos, NASCouncil. :) Books are my inspirations yo!
I have an average IQ which makes me more stupid than stupid. MAKE SENSE? :D
okay, I don't usually do. I love Music O !
and New Moon ,Harry Potter Movie is coming out soon!
I want to get into JC!! if I really can buck up for my 'O's and get a degree in music and business some day.
I hope to have friends because school gets kinda bad.
I want to be happy everyday. -- :)
Other stuffs are very much for me to know and you to find out. Good day! :}