hey back after sucha long time.
Just came from seafood restaurant at ECP.
Ate prawns and allergic reaction!!! :(
Dad's birthday celebration in advance!
Then we went to Mac,
and I drank Mochaaaaaaaaa after a super long time.
I'm still hoping for a Javachip though.*grinnn*
Went with cousinsssssss, 4th aunt&family, 3rdaunt&uncle and my family of course!
Was superbbbbbb.
Mooncake festival coming! lol.:)
anyway, school these days....
nothing much.
But at least I could concentrate on teachers' teachings,
and I hope I'll so well for my EOY.
I realised I did badly for my CA2.
Though there were improvements.
My application to take Music as 'O' Levels is approved though,
so I'm kinda over the moon!
friday's school was spoiled by someone.
Maybe it was my fault.
Somehow or rather,
maybe I'm a bad friend,
but I feel left out.
QiuPing, Xiuyun and Michelle are always together,
and Jasmine and Xinyi.
I'm just some extra in the clique.
And somehow, I don't even belong in this class.
Probably.
But afterall,
2R4's ain't even bonded, ohwell.
I think many would agree on this.
okay, why am I even raising this point. -,-
but, I'm so looking forward to JC.
just hope I'll get into the JC that I want. :)
and class BBQ during holidays, woah.
Had friendly with NanChiauHighSch on Friday.
We won them!
And everyone got to play.
I think I deproved, so I have to train harder!:))
Trainings temporarily stopped due to examinations.
goshhhhhhhhh.
:((
I'll miss basketball!
thursday training rocks.*winks* :DD
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CLAUDIA AND CAMILIA!!!!! :D
Studying much these days,
hope my results won't let me down! :)
okay, pictures.