Hey people.
Here to update!
This few weeks been really busy,
thus the missing updates. haha.
Thanks for tagging peeps! you people rock, haha.
So this few days we had Post-exams activities.
Alittle bored as almost everything were about talks.
We had NEWater trip excursion yesterday,
the other talks.
Today went to Peranakan Museum with SCs
and other international students in NAS!
FOR THE FIRST TIME,
we got to each sponsored restaurant food.
so cool right, lol. ;]
Anyway, we ventured into the new hall just this week,
and the new classrooms too.
Everything new is always nice,
I think.
haha. :)
Got back our language papers results.
I DID BADLY, okay, pretty saddening
as I did study this time round
as it was the EOYs.
49/70, 14/20 for HMT Compo.
71/110 for HMT paper2.
67/100 total, B3.
ugh! Just THREE more marks to A2.
ohdammit.
20/20 for section1,
17/25 for compre, (slackened!:[ )
14/15 for summary.
51/60 total for paper2.
If my compo doesn't fail,
hope it doesn't worsen my grade.
And the other subjects!
Results released next week,
I'm super sure I'll fail one or two,
hope it doesn't pull down my percentage.
Cause I need 60% to take Pure Science!
Well, hope can appeal to take 9 subjects.
English, HMT, PureChem, PurePhysics,
SS+Elect.Geog/History(can't make up my mind),
Music, E.Maths, A.Maths, P.O.A.
total of 9subjects!!!
haha,
and probably I shall aim high,
HCI?
that'll be like agg of 3 for L1R5.
Shucks,
but since they excel in Chinese,
and YingTong wants to go there,
no harm trying. haha! ;]
This few days been pretty slacky,
home all day cause I ain't allowed to go out.
So more of sleep, watching TV, eat.
practically staying home.
Back to school again next week
for last week of school.;(
and new ISH!
ohya,
went to KranjiSec yesterday.
and we trained there instead.
supposed to be friendly,
but it rained,
AGAIN.
(it seems to rain each time we go there for a friendly match.)
Watching Ghost Whisperer!
I feel so slacky,
and I kinda miss homework.
okay, weirdoweirdoweirdo.
but I got totally nothing much.
read books, newspaper,
practice loads of piano.
EXAMS NEXT YEAR, ZOMG.
hope I score and can skip grade! :]
Romance of the Three Kingdoms rocks.
But the book school asked us to buy
is not detailed at all. :(
Anyway, anyone has nice books to recommend?
and class BBQ next week,
whoohoo!
pretty moody, don't know why.
like super sian, haiz.
lollmaorofl-,-
hope can go out soon,
and complete 99 hours of CIP at
library with Tong to get A in CCA points.
Alrights,
I shall stop here.
Hope I'll get good grades for other subjects.
Have a nice day/night.
Byebye. [:
hold on to that slighest hope,it might led you to your greatest acheivements.