Oh what a week! I've done my science homework, credits to my dad for the constant reminder. Played 3 Milo Cup matches with, Team Deyi, Amazons and Hawks this week. Won 2 out of 3, so Ngee Ann Girls Team is 2nd in the grouping! :)
Scored 102-14 with Deyi at Kembangan CC. And I got to shoot free shots like, finally! Though it didn't get in. Dad,mum,bro,cousins ,4thauntie and 4thuncle came to support! (: Man-on-man defence was more tiring than zone, in my opinion, but I got to play in second quarter! Match against Amazons, 73-48! We won again, and I got to play second quarter again too! Back to SBC for match, and feels like the Nationals match again! Camille injured herself, and hope she recovers soon! And I shot my one free shot! Then, yesterday's game against Hawks , we lost 48-93 (credit jiexin :D) , played first quater and was rather anxious because I was never put to play in the first quater before. :( Then Priscilla got fouled out in third quarter, and I got to play! Was hoping to score a basket, then during stackup or something, tripped onto number 8, and fell. Injured my wrists as it went first during the fall. Then went something embarrasing. :'( Hope can play in friendly on Monday with TPJC. And have to win the Semi-finals on wednesday. Go Team! :))
Wonder how to play guitar. Gathering postponed, but still looking forward to it. :( SS and English left. Have to finish by Saturday. By the way,
TWILIGHT IS OUT TODAY!!!! Great humongous news because everybody have waited, what seems like years, for the movie to be screened! Parents said that should be able to watch Twilight today, or soon! Mum seems excited about it too, so cool. I miss my friends! Hope school reopens soon. Got to study hard next year. Hopefully, can get good aggregate in 'O's and get into good JC.
Got to go to do homework already. Bye and happy holidays! :)
Labels: basketball, christmas