haha, hello people. basically, I'm back to a public blog. lazy adding people:D i'm so fickle, i know. i changed my skin too!:DDD comments yeah!!!(: and long profile, haha.
soo, i'll talk about basketball again!:D ohyes, WE WON MANJUSRI! i'm not sure about the score. though i played for one minute only.:(((( some junior fractured my finger, wham the ball directly on my hand. super swollen, but i think its okay now:)) i hope can play on Mondayyy:D and we'll win yeah? (not being proud or whatsoever, just confident:D) GO TEAM NGEEANN! so after winning the AHS match tomorrow, we'll meet DunmanSec in finals!
anyway, friday, we had SC thingy by alumni, MASS DANCE ROCKS:D though partners are... (MELISSSSSAAAAAAA!!!) {no, mine wasnt Melissa but Keith.:S) haha. anyway, i've got video of sheng han dancing. no sabotaging or whatsoever. he dances very well lar!
okay, random:D school is boring, and i'm taking so many notes in class, my fingers ache so much): but its worth it! cos i'm so going to work hard for streaming! have to balance out SC, basketball and work:) haha.
anyway, off to tuition.:)
Tagboard
Profile
VICTORIAAAAA,
and so love me like this. I am totally an element that you'd never ever known,
you can't find it in the periodic table cause no one has even found it- I explode in
your face just like potassium when it touches water, it's really explosive, you should really run
away first before I do spark into flames and burn you alive!
Music is my forte and mathematics' just awesome.
I'm fourteen and straight.
I love God, my family, cousins 3R3, Ecos, NASCouncil. :) Books are my inspirations yo!
I have an average IQ which makes me more stupid than stupid. MAKE SENSE? :D
okay, I don't usually do. I love Music O !
and New Moon ,Harry Potter Movie is coming out soon!
I want to get into JC!! if I really can buck up for my 'O's and get a degree in music and business some day.
I hope to have friends because school gets kinda bad.
I want to be happy everyday. -- :)
Other stuffs are very much for me to know and you to find out. Good day! :}