YOYO.
at Garden hotel now.
eating dinner with 4th aunt and favourite cousins!:D
lols.
using comp.
I HOPE CAN STOP HAVING THOSE
(*&^@(*&E%^^%@#$%@(% mood swings again.
they are damn irritating.
and make me a different person in all.
but damn it.
visiting sucks.
i know i fatttttt
they also dund like that marh.
say
WARH! YOU VERY FAT LEHH!
so sad larrrr.
morning,
went to grandpa's house,
afternoon go grandma's.
got lots of angpao.
seemingly,
this year's CNY is boring.
slept at 4 this morning.
watch TV with mum.
I LOVE MUMMYYYYYYYYYYY:D
hahaha.
i hope can see besties soon.
missed them,
ohya,
ytd,
went POICHING.
so damn different sehh.
helped Jayne bought the CCHMS ticket.
only got like 6B'eons went back.
Frazer,HuiTing,Jayne,WanXin,KhaiRui.
sad lar, johnathan never go,
go for dunoe what swimming lesson
dots.
ecos also.
gtg.
left 4mins.
cos this comp is $1 per 15min.
T-T
go home blog again:D
till then,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!:D
btw, I CAN GO NEW CHURCH LERHHHH!:D
with my cousin:D
i'll keep smiling till the very end