There comes a time when we heed a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying And its time to lend a hand to life There greatest gift of all
We cant go on pretending day by day That someone, somewhere will soon make a change We are all a part of gods great big family And the truth, you know, Love is all we need
Chorus: We are the world, we are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So lets start giving Theres a choice we're making We're saving out own lives Its true we'll make a better day Just you and me
Send them your heart so they'll know that someone cares And their lives will be stronger and free As god has shown us by turning stones to bread So we all must lend a helping hand
Chorus: We are the world, we are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So lets start giving Theres a choice we're making We're saving out own lives Its true we'll make a better day Just you and me
When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all But if you just believe theres no way we can fall Let us realize that a change can only come When we stand together as one
Chorus: We are the world, we are the children We are the ones who make a brighter day So lets start giving Theres a choice we're making We're saving out own lives Its true we'll make a better day Just you and me
super nice song. enjoy((: lols. random post! bye.
Tagboard
Profile
VICTORIAAAAA,
and so love me like this. I am totally an element that you'd never ever known,
you can't find it in the periodic table cause no one has even found it- I explode in
your face just like potassium when it touches water, it's really explosive, you should really run
away first before I do spark into flames and burn you alive!
Music is my forte and mathematics' just awesome.
I'm fourteen and straight.
I love God, my family, cousins 3R3, Ecos, NASCouncil. :) Books are my inspirations yo!
I have an average IQ which makes me more stupid than stupid. MAKE SENSE? :D
okay, I don't usually do. I love Music O !
and New Moon ,Harry Potter Movie is coming out soon!
I want to get into JC!! if I really can buck up for my 'O's and get a degree in music and business some day.
I hope to have friends because school gets kinda bad.
I want to be happy everyday. -- :)
Other stuffs are very much for me to know and you to find out. Good day! :}