let pictures start the post yeah?(: so it wouldnt be so boring....(:
mum was shopping and we were damn bored, so started caming around:P
at Jurong Hill Top(: At airport.{TWIST!}
hohos. santa's spirit is already in town when christmas is almost a month away.(: i'm soooo looking forward to christmas;DDDDDDD though i'll be back to singapore on that day...
so today was TIRING; SUPER TIRING; FREAKINGLY TIRING. haix... training as usual today. today's was more relaxed. not much of stamina training, which is GREAT LUHH. then blahblah. so we have a confirmed friendly with Kranji but dunoe when... but i dont think i'll get to play luhh. cos i suck at the game... pending friendlys are: Yishun Town;TKGS{yeayyeay!};bedokview? lols.
but i love friendlys anyway, somehow, i get to slack!(: and so ohmygosh! my stamina is like totally suck larhh! cannot run for one full game. which is one hour+ continuesly... haizhaiz.
so after training; went to whitsands for CIP with yingtong(: quite fun; but still, tiring... help shelf-books blahblah... the librarians teaching us were super friendly. hehe. and i made a new friend. and she thinks i'm sec3. wth.hehe.
so shelf until i see starsssss. so blur liao lorhh! :D all the alpha and numbers when sorting. next monday and thursday doing CIP again. both at different places... mon at tampines regional with gang.hahas! thursday with tong. at pasir ris(:
haizz. doing CIP, we found out another SNGS girl also went there to do CIP. LOLS! then tong was like, avoiding her cos she doesnt know her.;DD so did 12.30pm to 1pm. then lunch. gosh, tong accidently bit her tongue til it bled. hope she is alright now:D met corin too, at Macs(:
so it is Mum and Dad s' 15th Wedding Anniversary!(: happy anniversary! hehe. went to Billy Bombers to eat dinner as a way to celebrate. mum says can go late night shopping tomorrow night!(: can sleep late again!(: quite boring larh. cos always go shop with mum at the shoe and bags section or clothes section. for lady adults... then she'll take veryvery long luh. so although i'm a girl{maybe a litlle tomboy-ish?lols} ; i still dont understand why ladies can take so long just to shop. haha. so came home, ate cake. blahblah. and i got my new basketball!(: yeahoo! actually, the colour of the ball looks like shit sia^^ -.-" wakaka.
alrights, byebye.
tags replied: JINGSHI; :D you mean the tagboard something wrong.argh.psps. whats pro.or whatever that is?>< (: JOLENE; thanks. erm...ok;DDD lols. chewyiting; no luhh.:D anyways, thanks for the cheer, but i'm NOT a chiobu worrh!>< jessica; hey jessica!;DDD misheru; hehes! okok:D kim; helosssssssss! thanks! loveya loads too!(:
Ironic by Alanis Morisette introduced by Ms Tang{ex-Lit teacher} its niceeeeeee larh:D
Tagboard
Profile
VICTORIAAAAA,
and so love me like this. I am totally an element that you'd never ever known,
you can't find it in the periodic table cause no one has even found it- I explode in
your face just like potassium when it touches water, it's really explosive, you should really run
away first before I do spark into flames and burn you alive!
Music is my forte and mathematics' just awesome.
I'm fourteen and straight.
I love God, my family, cousins 3R3, Ecos, NASCouncil. :) Books are my inspirations yo!
I have an average IQ which makes me more stupid than stupid. MAKE SENSE? :D
okay, I don't usually do. I love Music O !
and New Moon ,Harry Potter Movie is coming out soon!
I want to get into JC!! if I really can buck up for my 'O's and get a degree in music and business some day.
I hope to have friends because school gets kinda bad.
I want to be happy everyday. -- :)
Other stuffs are very much for me to know and you to find out. Good day! :}