holidays are really bad w/o my bestest friends. and staying at home can get me crazy!><
got a nice song. couldnt find it to put on my blog song player... so post it here.
When u have to look away When u don't have much to say That's when I love u I love u just that way To here u stumble when u speak Or see u walk with two left feet That's when I love you I love u endlessly And when your mad cause u lost the game Forget I'm waiting in the rain Baby I love u I love u anyway
Cause here's my promise made tonight U can count on me 4 life Cause that's when I love u When nothing u do can change my mind The more I learn the more I love The more my heart can't get enough That's when I love u When I love u No matter what So when u turn to hide your eyes Cause the movie it made u cry That's when I love u I love u A little more each time And when u cant quite match you clothes Or when u laugh at your own jokes that's when I love u I love u More then u know And when u forgot that we had a date Or that look that u give when u show up late Baby I love u ,I love u anyway
So here's my promise made tonight U can count on me 4 life Cause that's when I love u When nothing u do can change my mind The more I learn the more I love The more my heart cant get enough That's when I love u When I love u No matter what
Ohh that's when I love u when nothing baby, nothing u do could change my mind The more I learn, the more I love, the more my heart can't get enough That's when I love u , when I love u no matter what...
oooohhhh, ooohhh, no matter what...
boreddd.... have to go for tuition later. and i REALLY can get crazy from seeing tuition hw AND holiday hw.
someOne get me out of this life. i really hating it.brrr.
Tagboard
Profile
VICTORIAAAAA,
and so love me like this. I am totally an element that you'd never ever known,
you can't find it in the periodic table cause no one has even found it- I explode in
your face just like potassium when it touches water, it's really explosive, you should really run
away first before I do spark into flames and burn you alive!
Music is my forte and mathematics' just awesome.
I'm fourteen and straight.
I love God, my family, cousins 3R3, Ecos, NASCouncil. :) Books are my inspirations yo!
I have an average IQ which makes me more stupid than stupid. MAKE SENSE? :D
okay, I don't usually do. I love Music O !
and New Moon ,Harry Potter Movie is coming out soon!
I want to get into JC!! if I really can buck up for my 'O's and get a degree in music and business some day.
I hope to have friends because school gets kinda bad.
I want to be happy everyday. -- :)
Other stuffs are very much for me to know and you to find out. Good day! :}